Suggested Recipe - Fill your apatite with delicious food
Baked Feta Pasta
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz of pasta (penne or fusilli work well)
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the block of feta cheese in the center of a baking dish.
- Add the cherry tomatoes around the feta cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil over the feta cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Add minced garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the feta cheese is soft and the tomatoes are bursting.
- While the feta cheese is baking, cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Once the feta cheese is done, use a fork to mash it with the cherry tomatoes until well combined.
- Add the cooked pasta to the baking dish and toss to combine with the feta cheese and tomato sauce.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve hot.
Suggest if you need specific recipe
The above is the suggest recipe only.